This site is not directed at or intended for use by persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect, store or disclose personal information of persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please immediately exit from the site and do not use or access this site unless and until we receive verified parental consent for your continued use.
1. Collection of Information
Running Republic is committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. You can complete your order without creating an account.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Other examples include but are not limited to when you register for a user account or newsletter or when you make an inquiry. This information may include user ID, email address, phone number, address, company name, gender and other relevant data.
Running Republic collects aggregated, non-personal statistical information on site visitors such as:
- Your server IP address;
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages you accessed and the documents downloaded;
- the duration of your visit to the site;
- the previous site you have visited;
- the type of web browser you are using;
- other information provided by your browser’s HTTP headers
- Ratings, Reviews and User Content: You may choose to provide ratings, reviews, images & videos or submit information for publishing on the Running Republic website or associated social sites, which we may or may not choose to publish in full or part of the information you provide.
2. Use of Information
Running Republic may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it was collected and does not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure would be reasonably expected or, if you give us your consent. Running Republic may also use the information for other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
We may share your personal information with our contractors, service providers or suppliers, who perform functions on our behalf, such as storage providers, suppliers carrying out processing, financial and credit card institutions, hosting companies and internet service providers.
Running Republic uses this information for various reasons such as:
- Establish a User Account;
- Complete a product purchase;
- We can seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the Site;
- Provide you with products or services you have requested;
- Verify your identity;
- Market products, services and special offers to you;
- Assist you to subscribe to any newsletter or other promotions we offer or may in the future offer and to manage and administer those services;
- We can anticipate and resolve problems with any links, third party sites or other content or information supplied by you; Research and develop our services;
- Maintain and develop our business systems;
- Display and aggregate your postings, including ratings, opinions, articles, comments and reviews;
- Gain a better understanding of your information service requirements;
- Help Running Republic manage and enhance its services
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness or fraud.
3. Payments – PayPal
5. Links to other Sites
6. Disclosure of Information to 3rd Parties
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our site. These companies may use information (not personal or contact details) about your visits to this web site to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may also provide details to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for security purposes and to our third party service providers as well as to our related bodies corporate for the purpose of providing links to products or responding to your enquiries.
All of the customer information that is personally identifiable that we collected on our website is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. We will use our reasonable endeavours to store your personal information securely and to make the Site as secure as possible against unauthorised access. You should be aware however that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you provide or send us any personal information, it is sent at your own risk. Although we endeavour to keep your personal information secure, Running Republic will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access and use of your personal information.
8. Contacting Us